Monday, October 11, 2010

Stepping Out

  I had dinner with a good friend last night who chewed me out for not letting her know that I've started a blog.  You see, it's been my little secret with all of two followers I'd allowed in on it.  I just wasn't sure where I'd go with this blog but I admit that I enjoy sharing words and photos.  I'm not exactly prolific at this point and I thought it was mostly self-indulgent blather about my latest progress decorating my little bungalow.  But Wendy ranted and raved just enough to make me think that what I post might be of interest to others out there, so here I am, going a little more public.

  On the one hand, I'm not sure how far I can go with this - how much more can I say about my 750-square-foot home?  And the 650-square-foot rental in the back and the small back yard with several levels.  But on the other hand, I'm also preparing it for our Historic District's Mothers Day Home Tour this coming May, so there could be some interesting things coming up.  So, I guess I'm stepping out and letting the world in.

And with that, I say - Welcome to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment